Iowa City Community Theatre presents its final show of the season, The Diary of Anne Frank.
THE STORY: The production is memoirs of Anne Frank, a Jewish girl forced to hide for nearly two years to escape Nazi persecution during World War II.
LIVE PANEL: A live panel discussion featuring local personalities including representatives from Indigenous Iowa, Students Against Hate, and former congressman Jim Leach, will begin after the first matinee on April 23rd, Holocaust Remembrance Day. The live panel will be moderated by Sonja Spear and is FREE and open to the public. Lastly, there will be American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters for the production and the live panel.
● Thursday, April 20th at 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM (Note: These are performances that are specifically for local schools)
● Friday, April 21st at 7:30 PM
● Saturday, April 22nd at 7:30 PM
● Sunday, April 23rd at 2:00 PM
● Friday, April 28th 7:30 PM
● Saturday, April 29th at 7:30 PM
● Sunday, April 30th at 2:00 PM
Witness this powerful production with us.